Blog Post #6

    I have had nothing but positive experiences when using Diigo. It was not hard to figure out how to bookmark a website, make highlights, or add sticky notes. I liked seeing multiple classmates using the same website and seeing all of our thoughts on the article. I like collaborating with my peers through Diigo and getting insight into something that I may have missed. Overall, Diigo was an easy tool to navigate and there is nothing negative that I have noticed about it.

    My experience with blogging has been great. This website is easy to use and it is not hard to post blogs using blogger. Additionally, I like that I can customize my blog to how I would like. I have learned how to view the comments on my post and see what my peers have posted. I have overall had a positive experience using blogger and do not have anything I dislike about it.

    A web tool that I am interested in using in my future classroom is Kidblog. Upon looking up different web 2.0 websites for elementary students, this one caught my eye because our class uses a blogging website for assignments. This website was made for elementary and middle school students where they can post discussions and interact with their peers. This would be a great way for elementary students to complete class assignments such as writing a reflection or an argument piece.

https://go.fan.school/kidblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #5