Blog Post #8

 https://karinaxdiaz15.wixsite.com/ms-diaz

    I did not use AI tools until this semester. I was writing a philosophy paper and I needed ideas of what else to write. I asked ChatGPT for ideas and these ideas aided me in finishing the paper. I am motivated to use AI when I am having trouble with an assignment. I have never used AI for anything other than school. There's so much to do with AI that I would not know where to start.

    I use ChatGPT when I need more ideas for writing my paper. For example, one of my prompts said "why is the problem of evil in philosophy stronger than the teleological argument?" I learned that, unfortunately, AI bots can give the wrong answers but for the most part they are a helpful tool. From reading this weeks materials, I learned that AI shows up in many parts of my life that I did not know about before such as Siri and social media algorithms. My view on AI has not changed but I am now more aware of its uses in our everyday lives along with being more educated on the risks. I would probably tell my students that if they come across something that they are unsure of or is suspicious to ask me about it.

    Knowing what I have learned about AI, I am sure that it can enhance my productivity. I am still unsure of how to use it for this purpose so for now I will not use it for productivity but in the future I would like to try. One way I can use AI for productivity in my teaching job is for giving feedback to students on assignments. If I am unsure of what to say I can ask an AI tool to give feedback on the assignment. I heard about this on a podcast called Teachers off Duty which has speakers that are current or teachers not actively teaching anymore.

Comments

  1. Hi Karina! I absolutely love the design of your website, it is definitely something I would've used as well. It is super organized, has great colors, and makes me want to be apart of your classroom. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karina! Your website design is absolutely charming with its cute pink aesthetic, which is perfect for a first-grade teacher. The consistent use of pink throughout creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, and the organized layout with effective buttons and format makes it very user-friendly. I can tell you prioritized ensuring consistent alignment of text, images, and buttons, and optimizing the proximity between different sections and elements. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #5