Blog Post #9

     Open educational resources (OER) are free resources that teachers can use in their classroom. The most common OER website is OERCommons which takes relief off of teachers from worrying about accidentally not crediting someone's work. OER provides a lot of resources such as activities, worksheets, etc. The TUS Midlands Library has a website about OER. This website taught me more ways I can use OER such as retaining, revising, remixing, reusing, and redistributing these resources. The link to this website can be found here.

    I learned a lot from working on assignment 4 such as how to use powerpoint presentations (I have always used google slides), how to add transitions, and how to research information to use for a lesson. I like that I was able to choose my own topic and add personal touches to it (such as a picture of my favorite show). I am not the most creative person which made me struggle with this assignment such as what topic to choose, what transitions to choose, and how to design the slides. I didn't like these parts of the assignment, but with more time and practice I can build on my creativity. For next time, I would just want to add more decor to the slides to make it more engaging because my slides were plain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #5