Blog Post #5
The first time that I used Instagram for my Personal Learning Network was when I was in my freshman year of high school. Group chats would be created to talk to my friends about projects we had to work on and group chats would also be made for different classes. These group chats were even more useful during COVID when all of my classes were online. Twitter(X)/Instagram will be helpful in my future career when I am a teacher because I will be able to contact other teachers and see any possible resources they post online. I can get inspiration for classroom setup, lesson plans, general advice, and more. The digital divide can affect student success in schools by allowing upper-middle class students to become more comfortable with technology and thus letting them have more opportunities in the workforce. On the other hand, lower-class students will not be able to enjoy these same opportunities because they do not have access to technology. Some causes to the di...


Comments
Post a Comment